Land Development & Leasing
Graham InghamChief Executive Officer, RDRAAPhone:
Derwin HeinDirector, Airport OperationsPhone: 403-886-4388 Ext 101
The airport land represents a tremendous development opportunity for future commercial and industrial activities due to its proximity to major markets and key transportation links. Currently, the Red Deer Airport is working with Multiple Partners to diversify our markets, and develop over 200 acres of prime aviation real estate.
To meet our partners, and view development opportunities available at the Red Deer Regional Airport, please visit our Available Land & Developers page.
All development proposal applications at the Red Deer Airport require formal review by the Red Deer Airport Authority (
Airport Authority) prior to approval. A completed Construction and Installation Permit (CIP) application (PDF) and any materials deemed necessary by the Airport Authority must be submitted by the Applicant before the review process can proceed.
New Development / Modifications
New development or modifications to an existing building at the Red Deer Airport will first contact the Red Deer Airport CEO and identify the nature of the business, the land requirements and the types of buildings/structures to be constructed/modified at the proposed site. For more information, please email the information team.
Space for Rent
- Heated with large 60 foot by 18-foot door
Please email Glenn Chong for more information or call 403-314-1377
Hanger for Sale
- 9,000 square foot with two 45 foot by 6-foot doors (Fully Insulated and Heated)
- Power and Gas run to the building, the washroom is roughed in
For more information please email Logan Nielsen or call 403-505-3135.
- Space available for private aircraft
Please Contact Mike for more information at 403-845-0203.
Lease or Sale
- 65 foot by 60 foot (3,900 square feet) Hanger will fit Cessna CJ3 or similar, includes office, washroom, remote door, security system, available immediately
- Available for $1,600 per month on the lease (phone for purchase price)
Please call Berna at 403-358-3500.